August 3, 2009
*After submitting an application form (.doc / .pdf) AND being admitted to the program, the following forms are required EACH YEAR in order to attend WCCC’s After School Program. Please download, complete, and mail the Child Enrollment Packet to the address below. Home, cell, and work phone numbers as well as e-mail addresses must be provided and updated as needed.
Child Enrollment Packet (.doc / .pdf) Includes:
- Child Face Sheet Form/Enrollment Form (.doc / .pdf)
- Health Care, Evacuation & Parent Handbook/Policies Consent Form (.doc / .pdf)
- Pick Up Consent Form (.doc / .pdf)
- Transportation, Off Site, Field Trip & Playground Consent Form (.doc / .pdf)
- Permission Consent Form (.doc / .pdf)
- Oral Health Participation Consent Form (.doc / .pdf)
NOTE: If your child has a chronic medical condition (Asthma, Diabetes, Food Allergy etc.) you are required to meet with the program directors before your child can be enrolled. Please call 781-235-1474 to set up an appointment. You can download the forms below ahead of time if you wish.
- All programs must maintain as part of a child’s record, an Individual Health Care Plan (.doc / .pdf) for each child with a chronic medical condition which has been diagnosed by a licensed health care provider.
- Children with a chronic medical condition must have a Medication Consent Form (.doc /.pdf) on file, signed by a physician.
- The Permission to Post Allergies Form (.doc /.pdf) needs be filled out only if your child has an allergy or chronic medical condition.
- Developmental History (.doc / .pdf) is not required. We strongly recommend that all children new to the program (kindergarten or otherwise) have an initial form filled out.
- Request for Schedule Change Form (.doc / .pdf) Contract revisions go into effect the first week of each month. In order for a block of time to be dropped from your contract or for your child to withdraw from the program, we must enroll another child. Parents are still responsible for the remaining tuition payments until that slot is filled.
Full Day Program Forms:
Each year WCCC offers a full day program for after school children when the public schools are closed. Enrollment for these days are contracted separately and payment ($65/day) is required in advance. The full day programs are as follows:
||FULL DAY CONTRACT
|Thursday, Sept. 25
||Rosh Hashanah (.doc / .pdf)
|Tuesday, Feb. 17
Wednesday, Feb. 18
Thursday, Feb. 19
|February Vacation (.doc / .pdf)
|Friday, Apr. 3
||Good Friday (.doc / .pdf)
|Tuesday, Apr. 21
Wednesday, Apr. 22
Thursday, Apr. 23
Friday, Apr. 24
||April Vacation (.doc / .pdf)